Monday, April 12, 2010

The Weekend; Blue Mesa, Olive Garden!

Oh, my gosh!
Saturday night, I honestly projected myself as eating the lasagna, bruschetta, spagetti and meat sauce, scrumptios fettucini with Alfredo Sauce. Yikes!
Thoughts of really blowing the healthy lifestyle change ravaged through my mind, but the thought that I am writing about all this, held me a arms bay!
Kudos!!
How about you? Writing about what I am doing is helping because it is making me accountable to whoever reads this, including myself!
I was actually better behaved than expected and no one really noticed. Now, did I expect to feel slimmer Sunday Morning after eating only one third of my meal, carrying a doggie bag that is tempting me in the fridge as we speak? Actually, I do and am more inspired. Blue Mesa's Spa Chicken Enchiladas are very tasty at less than 400 cals. Man, I feel better.
"Everything I eat turns to health and beauty."

Don't get ahead of yourself. No one will notice yet, but, someone will,
I am sure. You will be the first to know.
In the meantime, I understand and hope you lifestyle change hopefuls will,
too, that to lose one pound, I have to eliminate 3500 cals!! Never mind,
don't even go there. I am just proud of myself that (1) I am writing today
(2)I watched a video last night called The Diet Solution,(google it), (3)
found out that butter is not that bad for you and stay away from
hydrogenated fats.
Yes, I can eat almonds, a sliced apple with peanut butter, strawberries,
sweet potatoes and Salmon. Yum, yum, eat and be healthy!
Who knows what will be accomplished as the day enfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment