Friday, April 9, 2010

Weight Loss, An Uneducated Mission

Today, I am beginning a natural way of shedding pounds and inches using just common sense and no supplements that suppress appetites or any other chemically induced will power.

It has been suggested by so many experts in weight loss that we should all exercise at least 30 minutes, 3 or 4 times per week. So, I am! Today, I will walk for 30 minutes. Who knows what I will do tomorrow, but I will let you know. However, I believe that I am capable of some sort of exercise each day of this fabulous life I have!

Here I am, today, kind of feeling frumpy, overweight and am determined to look better and better every day for the next few weeks/months.
I ate an egg white product called ReddiEgg by Nulaid, fat free, cholesterol free with a small piece of Ciabbata bread from Whole Foods this morning and promised myself that I am going to eat five portions of Vegetables/fruits today. Yep,today is the first day of my promise to me to lose weight and feel better.

To help my quest along, I am going to use self-suggestion because it is not easy to substitue those corn chips along side my healthy Turkey sandwich with fresh vegetable slices. So my statement to myself is "These slices taste so good and I just love them." And "Everything I eat turns to health and beauty."
Today, at dinner, I will think to myself, "I eat just enough to give me the energy I need and want to do the things I need to do and love to do. I feel great eating less!"

What I learned today, actually on the Today Show! Eating Romaine Lettuce has its benefits with antioxidants and vitamin A, for healthy skin. At the grocery store, I will pick up that lettuce!

Every day, in every way, I am better and better, slim and trim, feeling great."

No comments:

Post a Comment