Saturday, June 26, 2010

Foundation of Truth Understanding and Financial Abundance

If it is true (and it is) that "you are what you think" then if you think you can, will, shall, am, and believe what you think, then you are!
If it is really true (and it is)that whatever you give your energy to, becomes your reality, then what you think and believe is vitally important.
AND if you are consistent in believing you are fulfilled, prosperous, loved and loving, use affirmations persistently, you then become fulfilled, prosperous, loved and loving!
So far you have been introduced to "I am prosperous", Thank you, father, for all of this prosperity and love for me, my clients, friends and family now".
Wonder what would happen if you just started saying today, "Thank you, Father, thank you so much. I am thrilled."
I am going to fill my mind with that thought today at every chance I get. Hope you will too.
Each fulfillment is individual! Your prosperity will be fulfilled according to your needs and limitations. Expand horizons by saying today "I am prosperous", "Thank you, Father", etc.
It is a wonderful and fulfilling day. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment