Friday, June 25, 2010

Money - Gains -Make Money Continues 4th

If there are concerns about money staring you in the face, stop your flow of thoughts toward the negative and say:
"I move my thoughts away from outside sources and trust the power within me to provide me with all that I need and desire. I am prosperous, I am, I am, I am. I am prosperous."
Once you feel better about money say:
"Thank you, Thank you, I am blessed with abundant supply of money, money, and more money now."
Ask, believing, and it shall be done unto you!
Check previous postings on my blog to keep up with continuing prosperity. What you hold in your mind (believe), you hold in your hand (becomes your reality.)
Share prosperity with others. Write the affirmations on a three by five card and say every day for increasing financial abundance and security.
There has already been positive feedback from those who have read and repeated the affirmations on these blogs. So get with it. Prosperity is yours and I welcome any comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment