Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Money - Gains -Make Money Continues

So you and I said our affirmations "I am prosperous" and "my cash supply is increasing, increasing, increasing. My income now doubles".
If not, get with it today! The little things add up and multiply.
Whatever you give your attention to, multiplies!
Today's helpful hint for increasing money supply is:
We are really investors in every service that we pay for, every company we have dealings with, every individual that we owe money to. Therefore, we are basically in the midst of a vast recycling energy of abundance. Money is liquid and fluid. It moves and is magnitized to you through your thoughts and beliefs.
Those thoughts and beliefs are our constrictor or our boundless increase, depending upon our faith.
When you pay for anything, think increase of universal supply. Do not let your thoughts even consider decrease. Replace decrease with "my cash supply is increasing, increasing, increasing".
In other words, whether you are writing a check, paying online, or paying by cash, think multiplication and increase.
Say: "I bless this amount of money and let it go into the universal bank account of abundant supply. Whatever I send out is blessing me and others at least 10 fold."
Your thought of the day is:
"Thank you, Father, for all of this prosperity and love for me, my clients, my friends and family now."

No comments:

Post a Comment